Saturday, November 10, 2012

How important the soul to human

Today story is all about a man having four wives’, we shall be taking it one by one, and how he really love them.
The man loves his fourth wife a lot, to the extent that he can’t sleep, if he doesn’t see her for a day. The fourth wife also loves him but not like the one her husband is having for her.

The man loves his third wife as well, but not like the fourth one. She in turn love her husband but to some certain level.
The man again loves his second wife and she in turn loves her husband, and can even do anything for him just to make him happy.
However, the husband doesn’t like the first wife because they have been moving for a long time; therefore he’s tired of the wife. However, the first wife loves him a lot even the husband does not.
One day, the husband was sick, and he now started to ask his wife whom of them will follow him after his death, and it went like this:
He went for the fourth wife and asks; will you follow and be buried with me if I die of this sickness? His wife replied, No way, many have done such to me in the past, and when they die, I forget about their history. Therefore, if you die, I will forget about you and even knowing you. The husband was surprise and this led him to the third wife.
He asks the third wife as well, due to the sickness am facing now, will you follow me if I die in order to be buried together? The wife replied, thou we love our self’s, but not to that level, we met our self one day, and hopefully, we must be separated by death one day. Therefore, it will be impossible for me to be buried alongside with you.
The man went for the second wife, and asks the same question, but the wife also replied, No way, but I will make sure I reach the burial ground, and see if you are been buried. After that, I will proceed my way of life.
The man started thinking and saying to his self, I know my first wife will never agree with me, because I have abandoned her for a long time. But the first wife replied; we are been created together, I can never leave you. We all started together, and we are leaving together. If you die today, it’s a must for me to follow you.
The Meaning
v  The fourthwife is Money, people keep seeking for money and abandon so many thing.
v  The thirdwife is friend, after getting money; so many people are moving with bad friend(s).
v  The secondwife is family and parent, both your family and parent love you, they will make sure your final burial is in accordance, and after, they will forget about you and proceed in their journey of life.
v  The firstwife is your soul, God created you and your soul together, but love of Money make one forget about his soul, therefore, lost their life after getting it.
Advice
Always remember that your soul is much precious than any other thing. In my future post, we will learn more motivating messages, so stay tune, and don’t forget to enter your email for latest update.
Did you like this? If yes, let me know by your comment, and don’t forget to drop your email for latest post, in order for you not to miss it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment