Thursday, November 8, 2012

How can you defend this?

While chatting with my friend who is a law student at kogi state university, he asks me some question in regard to what they have learn in the school that day. My friend told me that under criminal law today, his lecturer told them a story, and the story like a drama, went like this: a husband told his wife, my parent will not allow me to marry you if you didn’t pregnant for me, because that is the culture of our family.
Wife ==> my dear did you think it can be possible?

Husband ==> nothing impossible on this world, even impossibility prove
itself to be possibility when you remove the "im".
Wife ==> but you know am a verging, and it use to be painful being the first time.

Husband ==> don’t worry it will not pain you, and more so, no matter how, you must lost your virginity.

Wife ==> once you have promise that it will not be that painful, and for me to satisfy my beloved husband, i agree with you.

Husband ==> thank you my dear, now let enter.

Wife ==> quickly like that?

Husband ==> yes my dear, why wasting time.

Wife ==> okay, let enter.
Both of them enter, and in a very few time, the wife started crying. The cry was based on the fact that she lost her virginity, and because she did not enjoy anything from the sex, she decides to let put an end. The husband said I can’t stand up until I finish. Once the lady has no choice at that moment, she let her husband sweet his mind. The following morning while the husband woke up, he saw a man and the man hold court warrant as an agent of the court, and he gave him the warrant and guess what, he has been sue to court as a rapist. The question come like this, as a lawyer, you are being employ to defend the husband or the wife given at least 5 reason why you support any of them. To me, thou not because am a man, but I will be in support of the husband. Now If you happen to be the defender (lawyer), whom would you like to support? Let us know your view on it by your comment. You may also like to read our joke on a husband and wifeand a pastor and husband. post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment