Saturday, November 17, 2012

Beware of liberty to perfect money transaction


I thank God today that I can write my first making money tips, and am
very glad to share it. After desperate looking for ways I can make
money online, I read so many articles, and one day, I use my money to
buy a scam eBook from the so-called information marketer.
The eBook is how to make money with liberty reserve account by
converting it to perfect money. Quickly, I fund my liberty reserve and
decide to make some changes by converting my liberty reserve to
perfect money. After going to www.stormxchange.com to convert it to
perfect money, I filled all the form, but to my surprise, I saw you are
sending money to this liberty reserve account, and it my perfect money
I want to fund with increment. I terminate the transaction, and
decide to reduce the money from $50 to $20 for a trial. After
successful transaction, they replied me that they will fund my perfect
money as soon as possible. Instantly, I log on to my perfect money
account, but to my own surprise, nothing there inside it. I refresh the
page till an endless time and up till now, nothing in my perfect
money account. Please for newbie’s who are just starting making money
online, I advise you to always beware of changing of money from
liberty reserve account to perfect money and vice versa.
Does this now mean that I can’t change perfect money to liberty
reserve? No, but choose wisely, because they also are doing business.
Therefore, my advise is choose the one that have lowest rate of
conversion, and not with the one with high rate, because they tend to
be scammer. Hope this help? If yes, kindly relay your comment in the
box below.
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment