Friday, August 10, 2012

A husband and pastor


The pastor and a husband
Today I will be sharing with you today, the joke about a pastor and a husband in the church .
Some time I published a joke on a couple, you can check that at here.
Today, am sharing with you another wonderful joke of another couple.
So what really happen within the couple?
One day Mr. James went to church for fellowship, and the program in the church went like this;
The pastor after given his public talk (preaching) said if you know that your wife is very pretty and very important to you, you can contribute to promote the work of God in the church according to her value. Because the preaching was based on a good wife in the house, and the title is; did you value your wife?
Every body began to dance and started contributing according to their capacity, some contributed a token of N1, 000, some N5, 000, and even some with N500. A man just dance to where the pastor can see him very clearly and contributed the token of N10.
The pastor asks; did you just contribute according to the beauty of your wife? The husband replied yes, that pastor if you see my wife, you will even give me change from the one I have contributed, but all the same, she’s still valuable to me, that’s why I contribute such amount. The man also said, pastor I suppose not to even contribute at all, but with the fact that it’s me that marry her, that why I contribute this token. The pastor asks again don’t you see before marrying her? The man replied as well that, pastor I see her very well before marrying her, but because of I don’t want any man to disturb my wife, I prefer the ugliest one on earth.

How was the joke? Did you like it? If so, you can make use of the comment box, and subscribed in order not to miss any joke in my future post. You can also click here to see more update.
See you on top.

0 comments:

Post a Comment